عالم اطفال ديزنى
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

عالم اطفال ديزنى

فى منتدى عالم اطفال ديزنى نجد المرح والمتعة فى كل لحظة..........نرحب بكم فى منتدى عالم اطفال ديزنى ..و شكرا.......

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

selena gomez

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Bado0ora
عضوة جديدة
Bado0ora

المساهمات : 8
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/02/2010
العمر : 26
الموقع : الكويت

selena gomez Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: selena gomez   selena gomez Icon_minitimeالجمعة فبراير 12, 2010 1:50 am

[b]اهلين بنات ..
انا كتبت هالموضوع علشان انا ادري ان بنات وااااايد يحبون selena ....
و بغيتكم تعرفون اشياء اكثر عنها ....
اقروه الى الاخر ...
Selena Marie Gomez (born July 22, 1992)[2] is an American actress and singer best known for her portrayal of Alex Russo on the Emmy Award winning Disney Channel Original Series, Wizards of Waverly Place. She has starred in the television movies, Another Cinderella Story and Princess Protection Program.

Before Disney, she had one of the kid roles on Barney & Friends. In 2008, she signed a record deal with Hollywood Records and contributed to the Tinker Bell, Another Cinderella Story and Wizards of Waverly Place soundtracks. Her band, Selena Gomez & the Scene, released their debut studio album Kiss & Tell on September 29, 2009.[3]
Gomez was born in Grand Prairie, Texas[2] to Ricardo Gomez and Mandy Teefy (née Cornett), a former stage actress who was 16 when she gave birth to Gomez.[4][5] Gomez is an only child.[4] Gomez' birth parents divorced when she was five years old, in 1997.[6] Her mother Mandy remarried in 2006 to Brian Teefy.[7] Gomez was named after Tejano singer Selena.[8] Her father is Mexican and her mother is of Italian descent.[9][10] Gomez stated that when she was a child she'd developed an interest in acting from watching her mother perform in theater productions. "My mom [Mandy] did a lot of theater, and I would watch her rehearse. When she got ready for the show and put on her makeup, I would sit behind her and color. She said, 'You have my lines memorized better than I do!' [...] One day I said [to her], "I want to be like you!."[6]Gomez was born in Grand Prairie, Texas[2] to Ricardo Gomez and Mandy Teefy (née Cornett), a former stage actress who was 16 when she gave birth to Gomez.[4][5] Gomez is an only child.[4] Gomez' birth parents divorced when she was five years old, in 1997.[6] Her mother Mandy remarried in 2006 to Brian Teefy.[7] Gomez was named after Tejano singer Selena.[8] Her father is Mexican and her mother is of Italian descent.[9][10] Gomez stated that when she was a child she'd developed an interest in acting from watching her mother perform in theater productions. "My mom [Mandy] did a lot of theater, and I would watch her rehearse. When she got ready for the show and put on her makeup, I would sit behind her and color. She said, 'You have my lines memorized better than I do!' [...] One day I said [to her], "I want to be like you!."[6]In 2008, Gomez recorded a cover of "Cruella de Vil" -which included a music video for - for the compilation album DisneyMania 6. Gomez recorded three songs for the Another Cinderella Story soundtrack, which Gomez appears in. Gomez also recorded "Fly to Your Heart" for the 2008 animated film Tinker Bell. In July 2008 - before Gomez' sixteenth birthday, she signed a recording deal with Hollywood Records, a music label owned by Disney.[19] In 2008, Gomez appeared in the Jonas Brothers music video for "Burnin' Up". In 2009, Gomez recorded "One and the Same" for Princess Protection Program as a duet with Lovato - they both appear in the film.[20] Gomez recorded four songs, one of which was a cover, for the Wizards of Waverly Place soundtrack, only one single (Magic) from the album was released. In May, of the same year, Gomez was featured - with Forever the Sickest Kids, on a duet version of the non-album song "Whoa Oh!".[21]Gomez began wearing a purity ring with "true love waits" engraved when she was 12 years old.[56] As of December 2009, Gomez has five dogs, and has described herself as being a "huge animal lover”.[57] Gomez is best friends with Demi Lovato - her co-star in Princess Protection Program and Barney and Friends, whom she has been friends with since the two met at a Barney and Friends audition. After the two posted a video blog on YouTube in March 2008, Miley Cyrus and her friend Mandy Jiroux uploaded a parody of that video, which caught the interest of entertainment media. Reports included the theory that Gomez and Cyrus were arguing over Nick Jonas,[58] or that Gomez and Lovato might replace Cyrus.[59] On replacing Cyrus, Gomez clarified: "I'm not interested in being anybody but myself, and I'm not here to replace anyone. I think that she's a wonderful performer, and of course it's a compliment. But I would like to take a different route."[60]

و هذا اهو الموضوع ..
وعاد انتوا فهموا ....
وهذا ايميلي اذا بغيتوا تراسلوني ..

mmeme77@hotmail.com
and thanx....
اقتباس :
اقتباس :
اقتباس :
[img][/img]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
sado0ra
عضوة نشيطة
sado0ra

المساهمات : 1762
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/02/2010
الموقع : عالم أطفال ديزني

selena gomez Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: selena gomez   selena gomez Icon_minitimeالسبت أبريل 17, 2010 9:18 am

شكراً
صغيرهـ بسـ خطيرهـ
عضوة نشيطة
صغيرهـ بسـ خطيرهـ

المساهمات : 440
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/04/2010
الموقع : جدهـ

selena gomez Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: selena gomez   selena gomez Icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 23, 2010 4:35 pm

يسلمو يا عسل alien

selena gomez
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
عالم اطفال ديزنى  :: الفئة الأولى :: قسم الفرفشة-
انتقل الى: